join us today
the right place for you
New Home Sales Associate
Montorio Homes is searching for a New Home Sales Associate.
You would work out of our show homes 5½ hours a day, 5 days a week (11:30 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays and 2:30 pm to 8:00pm on three of the weekdays). You would also work approximately 2½ additional hours a week for training, administration, and meetings.
You would assist with contract administration, reporting, and minor upkeep of the show home and inform walk-in customers about the home features, pricing, and the purchasing process.
You would be reporting into the Area Sales Manager and Sales & Marketing Director.
- Access to a vehicle is needed to travel to new home sites.
- The successful applicant must be organized and great at administrative tasks, interpersonal skills, and computer administration.
- A minimum one year experience as a New Home Sales Associate is required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The base salary is $29,016 per year at 30 hours/week (which is equivalent to $38,688/year full-time hours.
- If you lead or generate sales, you earn extra in sales commissions. Our Sales Associates earn an approximate additional $1,000 to $6,000 per year in commissions. Our successful associates have earned an additional $10,000 to $25,000 on top of their base salary.
- This position is considered full-time, however you work 30 hours per week which includes a sales meetings every Wednesday morning. On occasion, extra time for training or closing deals may be needed. Hours are 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Mondays to Thursdays and Noon to 5:00 pm on Saturdays, Sundays & holidays (except Christmas season). Friday and one other weekday are your days off.
- You accrue 3 weeks of paid Vacation per year plus start off with a paid Personal Days, and paid time off during Christmas and New Year’s, and get an additional Personal Day after each year of service.
- Benefit coverage available for yourself and dependents: (Health, Dental, Paramedical practitioners, Psychologists & Therapists, Prescription drugs, Vision)
- Insurance (Long term disability, Accidental death, disease, and dismemberment, Travel, Life, Dependent life)
- Health spending account
- Employer matching group retirement savings plan
APPLYING FOR THE POSITION
Please updload your resume in the form below.